David Basarab and Bob Arbucci
With limited time and resources, and demand for greater accountability, the training function must deliver results. During this interactive webinar, you will hear from both external consultant and practitioner perspectives and case study material on what makes for effective On the Job Application ( Level 3) and Business Results (Level 4) evaluation projects. The presenters will provide a proven, five step learning evaluation process, and practical lessons learned and guidelines that you can adapt in your training evaluation initiatives going forward. Learn how to prioritize which learning initiatives to evaluate, and how Level 3 and Level 4 evaluations can result in shared accountability for results with key stakeholders.
Presenters will give participants confidential feedback on their evaluation applications – before and after the workshop.
About our presenters:
- describe the five step process than can be used in learning evaluation,
- differentiate what types of training and learning are measureable vis a vis Level 3 or 4, and which ones are not
- build proven approaches to Level 3 and Level 4 methodologies into program design/delivery.
- obtain management buy-in for implementing Level 3 and Level 4 evaluations, and
- feel empowered and enthusiastic about applying a Level 3 evaluation to a current learning solution that is being planned , including doing so within the time available.
David Basarab, Founder of Dave Basarab Consulting, is an accomplished, highly respected trainer, evaluator, author, teacher, inventor, and thought leader. Dave has held high – level training and evaluation positions at NCR, Motorola, Ingersoll Rand, and Pitney Bowes. His clients include AT & T, Ingersoll Rand, the Cheesecake Factory, BNSF Railroad, and many others. He has over 40 years of experience in creating and evaluating custom world class training for leadership, management, project management and other topics.
Bob Arbucci, Ed. D. is the President of RPA Associates, LLC., which specializes in learning strategy development , virtual blended learning and performance improvement solutions. He was most recently the Director of Global Learning and Development Strategy, Systems and Effectiveness for Colgate-Palmolive Company. Prior to Colgate, Bob was a learning and development executive with Hoffman-La Roche and with Mobil Oil Corp. His career in learning and development has spanned more than 32 years. He received his doctorate in leadership for the improvement of curriculum and instruction from Teacher’s College of Columbia University.
This free webinar is only available to:
- ASTDNY chapter members
- Washington DC chapter mermbers
Access information for the webinar will be emailed to registrants.
Robert Hellmann, Hellmann Career Consulting