ASTD NY seeks Volunteer Training Facilitators, Instructional Designers, Mentors, and Project Managers to volunteer their expertise and time for the Community Training and Employment Resources Out-of-School Youth Program -- Professional Development Series.
Immediate Volunteers are needed for Curriculum Development and Workshop Dates:
• Working with Supervisors and Peers; Workshop: July 13
• Resolving Conflicts; Workshop: August 17
• Assertive vs. Passive & Aggressive Behavior; Workshops: September 21 and October 19
• Working in a Team; Workshop: November 16
• Basic Supervisory Skills; Workshops: December 14, January 11, and February 8
Community Training & Employment Resources empowers people to prepare themselves for success in today's highly competitive job market. CTER's mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of unemployed and underemployed New Yorkers through job readiness and job search skills training. CTER students become self-reliant job seekers. Graduates are paired with business professionals for a six-month post-program mentorship. Mentors support graduates in job search, enhanced job performance, and career advancement.
Registration is NOT available on this website
. If you are willing and able to donate your time to advance the education of our young people and contribute in such a valuable way, please contact Sonya Maxwell
. Time is of the essence as the first workshop is July 13.
To learn more about CTER, please review the website: http://cterny.org/